How to: Clean and Store LEVEL Snowboard Gloves
Well, it's that time again. The end of March, with the sun shining well past dinner time and the snow beginning to melt. Enjoy Spring Break and the last few weeks of the season! Once you've made your last run, follow these steps to ensure your investment in high quality Level snowboard gloves is preserved...
End of Season Care and Cleaning for LEVEL Snowboard Gloves
- Disassemble the gloves by pulling out the interior liners and removing the BioMex wrist guards from the liners
- Gently wash the interior liners and exterior shells with warm soapy water. Use a gentle soap and be light on the amount of soap you use
- Rinse the liners and shells thoroughly to ensure all soap is removed
- Hang the liners and shells up to air dry
- Once dry, reassemble the 3 parts - liner, BioMex, and shell, and store in a cool dry place for the Summer.
A few Additional Notes
- Don't forget to put the wrist guards back in the gloves! We get phone calls all the time asking if we sell the BioMex guards separately, because they were lost over the Summer. We can't, so don't loose them.
- If you have the LEVEL Super Pipe Gloves or the LEVEL Half Pipe Gloves or mittens, both have GoreTex shells. An additional step for you is to restore the water repellency of the GoreTex material. Follow the link to read our blog post that shows you how to do that!
That's it. Simple, but way better than stuffing your wet gloves into your snowboard bag and then finding them all nasty and moldy next October when the first snow falls...
LEVEL Gloves in a Total State of Disrepair?
Well then, shop here for a new pair. Catch an end of season sale, or update to the newest features and technology.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.