How to: Order the Right Size LEVEL Gloves with Wrist Guards
A common question customers ask us is how to measure their hands to order the correct size LEVEL gloves. After all, to be effective, snowboard gloves with wrist guards have to be properly sized for your hand, and have to be worn correctly to be effective in preventing wrist injuries.
This article will show you how to measure your hand properly, so you can order the right size LEVEL snowboard gloves and avoid having to do an exchange.
- Your Hand :-)
- A flexible tape measure or piece of string
- A ruler
STEP 1: Measure Your Hand
Lay your hand flat, and measure your hand as shown here:
- Wrap the soft tape measure or piece of string around your palm
- Measure where your fingers attach to your palm, not including your thumb (the red line above)
- Take a second measurement from the tip of your middle finger down to the base of your palm (the blue line above)
- Compare the two measurements. They may be slightly different.
- Use the longer of the two measurements to determine the right size
- If you're in between measurements, round UP to the next 1/2 size
STEP 2: Determine the right size to Order
Using the LEVEL Size Chart below, find your longer measurement on the left, and then determine the correct size on the right:
STEP 3: Choose the Right Size on the Product Page
Go to the product page for the gloves you want and select the right size from the "Size" drop down to confirm availability
The difference between 1/2 sizes is fairly subtle. If in doubt, or due to inventory availability, order up a 1/2 size.
Proper Wearing and Positioning
Once you receive your LEVEL gloves or mittens, make sure you wear them properly. See our blog post How to: Properly Wear Your LEVEL Snowboard Gloves With BioMex Wrist Guards for more details.
Ready to Order?
Shop our collection of LEVEL Snowboard Gloves with Wrist Guards. Get the proven performance of LEVEL's BioMex wrist protection system built right into your high quality snowboard gloves.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.