Bliss Oasis Plus Women's Ski Mittens
$82.95 $110.00Size Guide
LEVEL Size Chart
3 Steps to Find the Right Size LEVEL Gloves
1. Measure your hand two different ways (blue and red lines), as shown below. Measure your hand length (the blue line) from the tip of your middle finger to the base of your palm. Then, measure the circumference of your hand (the red line) at the base of your knuckles (not including your thumb).
2. Use the two measurements to determine the size using the table below. If the two resulting sizes are different, order the larger size. Typical sizes range from 7-10 inches, unless you have very small or very large hands.
3. Find your size in the "Size" drop down on the product page. If your measurement is between two sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size - especially with LEVEL snowboard gloves with BioMex guards inside.
(click/tap outside this box to close)
Take the best selling Bliss mittens, and improve the technical warmth rating and refresh the look, and you get the all new Oasis Plus Mittens. The Women's Oasis Mittens offer the fine quality and attention to details of the Bliss brand, but still at a modest price point. The Bliss Oasis Plus Mittens feature:
- Warmth - NEW! Level ThermoPlus 5000 rating keeps your hands warm
- Comfort - Primaloft and Hydrofill insulation with Cashmere lining
- Dry Technology - Membra-Therm Plus to keep the dampness out
- Styling - simple, yet interesting and just a little different
Bliss Oasis Plus Mittens
A perennial best seller from LEVEL, the Bliss Oasis mitts are the most popular Bliss gloves for years for good reason. You get the quality design, fit, and finish of the Bliss brand at an approachable price point. The key features of the Bliss Oasis Plus mittens are:
- Natural Fit - tailored to the shape of your hand for easy comfort
- Water Resistant Stretch Fabric - around the gloves, with water proof goat leather palms
- ThermoPlus 5000 Rating - NEW for 2019/2020, super warm mittens for temps down to -22 F
- Primaloft Insulation with Cashmere Lining - warm, breathable, and soft all at the same time!
- Membra-Therm Plus - dry technology
- Long Cuff - to keep the snow out with super soft fur lining and powder cuff
- Interior Lining - mitten lining inside
Product Video Bliss Oasis Mittens
This is the video of last season's Oasis mitts. Add the improved liner to accomplish ThermoPlus 5000 warmth rating!
"Bliss by LEVEL" Women's Ski Gloves and Mittens
"Bliss by LEVEL" is the women's specific line of ski gloves and mittens created by LEVEL in 2008. Since then, Bliss has become well recognized as a beautifully designed and crafted line of gloves tailored for and with collaboration with women skiers. LEVEL products are born in the Italian Alps and the company is a recognized leader in glove innovation and style. LEVEL's unique technology includes the market leading Biomex Wrist Guards, proven to significantly reduce the risk of wrist injuries while snowboarding, and Kevlar reinforced finger and palm constructions for exceptional durability. The Bliss line, designed just for women, features "Warmer for Women" technology. With its vast of array of insulation and waterproofing technologies, you can count on LEVEL gloves to keep you warm and dry in even the harshest climates and coldest weather. and all LEVEL products are built to make skiing and riding warmer, dryer, and more comfortable.
LEVEL Snowboard Gloves "firsts" Include:
- Snowboard specific gloves (1988)
- Removable liner system for snowboard gloves (1988)
- Protection technology for snowboard gloves (1992)
- "Breathable System" to help keep your hands dry (1994)
- Kevlar reinforced construction for improved durability(1999)
- Backcountry concept: snowboard-ski gloves for mountaineering use (2001)
- Printed silicone palms (2001)
- Reflex stimulator system (Kirax) (2002)
- "Overgloves" as a new market segment (2004)
- "Bliss by LEVEL" women's brand created (2008)
- Biomex-Plus protection introduced (2012)
- 3 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects (2016)
Learn More on our Blog
Find great information and advice on snowboard gloves with wrist guards, snowboard padded shorts, ski racing gloves, and more. Here's a few articles to check out: