LEVEL BioMex - Explained - BOTTOM
Learn More about LEVEL BioMex Wrist Guards and LEVEL Snowboard Gloves
Read some of our blog posts below to learn more about different aspects of LEVEL gloves, BioMex, GoreTex, and more...
- The Best Snowboard Gloves with Wrist Guards - Top Models Compared
- How to: Order the Right Size LEVEL Gloves
- How to: Properly Wear LEVEL Snowboard Gloves
- LEVEL Thermo-Plus Technology - Explained
- How to: Restore Water Repellency to your LEVEL Gloves with GoreTex
- All the latest Blog posts..
Protect your wrists and ride with confidence - outfit yourself with LEVEL BioMex Gloves
LEVEL is dedicated to making the world’s best winter hand wear for the most discriminating snowboarders and skiers. LEVEL gloves deliver maximum warmth, dryness, durability, and protection. LEVEL's unmistakable designs and unique technical features are inspired and tested by some of the world's top snowboarders and skiers including Olympic snowboarding silver medalist, Gretchen Bleiler, and World Cup skiing champion, Aksel Svindal.
LEVEL's unique technology includes the best selling BioMex Protection, proven to significantly reduce the risk of wrist injuries while snowboarding, and Kevlar reinforced finger and palm construction for exceptional durability. With its high performance insulation and waterproofing technologies, you can count on LEVEL to keep your hands warm and dry, in even the harshest climates and coldest weather.
Around since 1998, LEVEL specializes in gloves for winter sports. LEVEL "firsts" include:
- Snowboard specific gloves (1988)
- Removable liner system for snowboard gloves (1988)
- Protection technology for snowboard gloves (1992)
- "Breathable System" to help keep gloves dry (1994)
- Kevlar reinforced construction (1999)
- Backcountry concept: snowboard-ski gloves for mountaineering use (2001)
- Printed silicone palms (2001)
- Reflex stimulator system (Kirax) (2002)
- "Overgloves" as a new market segment (2005)
- SuperFabric (2017)