Bliss Flame Women's Ski Mittens
$144.95 $150.00Size Guide
LEVEL Size Chart
3 Steps to Find the Right Size LEVEL Gloves
1. Measure your hand two different ways (blue and red lines), as shown below. Measure your hand length (the blue line) from the tip of your middle finger to the base of your palm. Then, measure the circumference of your hand (the red line) at the base of your knuckles (not including your thumb).
2. Use the two measurements to determine the size using the table below. If the two resulting sizes are different, order the larger size. Typical sizes range from 7-10 inches, unless you have very small or very large hands.
3. Find your size in the "Size" drop down on the product page. If your measurement is between two sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size - especially with LEVEL snowboard gloves with BioMex guards inside.
(click/tap outside this box to close)
Beautiful and super warm! The Bliss Flame Mittens are the original ThermoPlus 5000 rated (Extra Warm) women's specific mittens. Preformed shape, a modern look, with optimal warmth. Super warm, nicely technical, high performance mittens. Just right for cold hands!
- Warmth - extra warm ThermoPlus 5000 rating
- 3 Layer Primaloft insulation with Cashmere lining - keeps your hands warm and dry
- Dry Technology - Membra-Therm Plus allows sweat to escape, but keeps the wet out
- Long Fur Cuff - super soft and comfy, with powder cuff to keep snow out
Bliss by Level - Flame Mittens
You're a sophisticated woman that wants style and grace, but simply won't sacrifice warmth or a smooth feel. The Bliss Grace ski mittens are the perfect accompaniment to your carefully assembled resort outfit. From the first time you slip your hands inside, the Grace mitts surround you with warmth and refinement that you just aren't used to feeling in a mitten.
Features of the Bliss Flame Mittens:
- Natural Fit - pre-curved to the shape of her hand for a comfortable fit
- Water Resistant Fabric - on the top of her hand, with sheep leather all along the palm side
- Primaloft Insulation - 3 layers inside the mitts
- ThermoPlus 5000 Warmth Index - proven warmth at the highest level possible - good for temps down to -22 F
- Dry Technology - Membra-Therm Plus to let the sweat out and prevent the wet from coming in
- Long Cuff - with comfy fur lining inside the cuff
- Mitten Liner - to keep her fingers warm (sense a trend towards warmth?)
"Bliss by LEVEL" Women's Ski Gloves and Mittens
"Bliss by LEVEL" is the women's specific line of ski gloves and mittens created by LEVEL in 2008. Since then, Bliss has become well recognized as a beautifully designed and crafted line of gloves tailored for and with collaboration with women skiers. LEVEL products are born in the Italian Alps and the company is a recognized leader in glove innovation and style. LEVEL's unique technology includes the market leading Biomex Wrist Guards, proven to significantly reduce the risk of wrist injuries while snowboarding, and Kevlar reinforced finger and palm constructions for exceptional durability. The Bliss line, designed just for women, features "Warmer for Women" technology. With its vast of array of insulation and waterproofing technologies, you can count on LEVEL gloves to keep you warm and dry in even the harshest climates and coldest weather. and all LEVEL products are built to make skiing and riding warmer, dryer, and more comfortable.
LEVEL Snowboard Gloves "firsts" Include:
- Snowboard specific gloves (1988)
- Removable liner system for snowboard gloves (1988)
- Protection technology for snowboard gloves (1992)
- "Breathable System" to help keep your hands dry (1994)
- Kevlar reinforced construction for improved durability(1999)
- Backcountry concept: snowboard-ski gloves for mountaineering use (2001)
- Printed silicone palms (2001)
- Reflex stimulator system (Kirax) (2002)
- "Overgloves" as a new market segment (2004)
- "Bliss by LEVEL" women's brand created (2008)
- Biomex-Plus protection introduced (2012)
- 3 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects (2016)
Learn More on our Blog
Find great information and advice on snowboard gloves with wrist guards, snowboard padded shorts, ski racing gloves, and more. Here's a few articles to check out: