LEVEL Half Pipe "Plus" Women's Snowboard Gloves With Wrist Guards
$164.95– Sold Out - Pick Different Color or Size Size Guide
LEVEL Size Chart
3 Steps to Find the Right Size LEVEL Gloves
1. Measure your hand two different ways (blue and red lines), as shown below. Measure your hand length (the blue line) from the tip of your middle finger to the base of your palm. Then, measure the circumference of your hand (the red line) at the base of your knuckles (not including your thumb).
2. Use the two measurements to determine the size using the table below. If the two resulting sizes are different, order the larger size. Typical sizes range from 7-10 inches, unless you have very small or very large hands.
3. Find your size in the "Size" drop down on the product page. If your measurement is between two sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size - especially with LEVEL snowboard gloves with BioMex guards inside.
(click/tap outside this box to close)
A unique combination of price and protection, the Women's Half Pipe snowboard gloves are ideal for the female rider who wants advanced protection and warmth, while only spending what's necessary and no more.
- Sicuro Exclusive "Plus" Version - Extra Warm design for cold hands!
- BioMex Plus Wrist Guards – proven wrist protection in a women's version
- GoreTex Technology – to keep your hands warm and dry
- Kevlar Palms – durable material to help gloves last longer
- Fine Details – removable liner, nose wipe, goggle cleaner, etc.
LEVEL Half Pipe "Plus" Women's Snowboard Gloves with Wrist Guards
You're a snowboarder that wants the advanced protection and warmth that comes from BioMex Plus wrist guards and GoreTex Technology. And you're the type that likes the hard to find intersection of strong performance and value price. And now, exclusively at Sicuro, the all new Half Pipe "Plus" version meets the Thermo-Plus 4000 warmth rating.
You're the female snowboarder LEVEL made the Women's Half Pipe gloves for. (NOTE: we carry the exclusive Half Pipe "Plus" version in four different versions: Men, Women, Gloves, and Mittens).
Key Features of the LEVEL Half Pipe Gloves for Women
Sitting near the top of the LEVEL snowboard gloves line up, the Half Pipe Women's gloves come with many of the advanced performance features LEVEL offers.
- Wrist Protection – BioMex Plus. The Plus version of BioMex includes an additional layer of padding between the guard and your hand. This reduces impact shock as well as improves comfort. The women's version of the BioMex is designed to flex more readily and slightly smaller wrists.
- Dry Technology – GoreTex. Durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. Entry point to the GoreTex Guarantee.
- LEVEL Thermo-Plus Rating – Thermo-Plus 4000. Certified by LEVEL’s proprietary standards for outside temperatures down to -22 degrees C / -8 degrees F. (A Sicuro Worldwide Exclusive)
- Palm Material – Kevlar. A textured and long lasting material. Improves durability of gloves so they last multiple seasons.
- Interior Liner – knitted brush material. Removable liner for faster drying and easier cleaning and inspection.
- Nose Wipe – plush. Nice, soft material on the side of your thumbs, so you can easily wipe your nose while on the trail or lift.
- Goggle Cleaner – yes. On the side of your index finger, a strip of material that you can use to wipe your goggles clear of moisture on the trail or lift.
- Storm Leash – yes. A nylon cord with a plastic cinch mechanism, attach to the inside cuff. Allows you to keep the gloves attached to you after you remove them. No more hiking down the lift trail looking for a lost glove…
- Air Exchanger - yes. Air vent on the top of your hand that allows moisture/sweat to escape from inside the gloves
- Gauntlet Style Cuff - yes. Fit over your coat sleeve, with adjustable powder cuffs to keep out the snow
Product Video of the LEVEL Half Pipe GTX Women's Snowboard Gloves
LEVEL Snowboard Gloves with BioMex Wrist Guards - Why Do I Need Them?
There are good reasons to protect your wrists while you snowboard. The basic facts are:
- Snowboarding can cause injuries, with fractures the most common type of serious injury
- The most common location of an injury is the wrist (just under 40% of all snowboard injuries are wrist related)
- Most (not all) wrist injuries can be prevented by wearing well designed wrist protection
- You don't have to overspend to outfit yourself with effective and comfortable wrist protection
- Don't wait until you get hurt to wear wrist protection
- Suffering a wrist injury will result in lost time - on the mountain, at work, or doing other hobbies
LEVEL's BioMex wrist protection system is the result of an extensive, ongoing collaboration between snowboarders, the medical community, and engineers. A four-year study conducted by the St. Moritz (Switzerland) Orthopaedic Hospital involving more than 40,000 snowboard hours and more than 2,400 participants showed that snowboarders who wear conventional wrist guards are 4.5 times less likely to suffer wrist injuries over those who don't wear wrist guards at all. However, LEVEL's proprietary BioMex Wrist Protection System reduces the likelihood of a snowboard wrist injury by 7.5 times.
LEVEL BioMex gloves / BioMex wrist guards are uniquely effective in preventing wrist injuries. Why? Because the BioMex design strengthens your own bodies capability to deal with impact forces across 3 axis. Unlike other snowboard gloves with wrist guards inside, LEVEL's snowboard gloves with BioMex wrist guards inside keep your hands in an anatomically correct position during a crash.
All LEVEL snowboard protective gloves and mittens feature BioMex wrist guards and removable/washable interior liners. In addition, the Super Pipe and Half Pipe models also feature "BioMex Plus" dual density guards that offer higher resistance and advanced comfort over the standard BioMex models. For more information regarding BioMex, see the video below or our article on LEVEL BioMex Wrist Guards.
Why is the LEVEL BioMex Wrist Protection system so unique?
Watch this 5 min video for a great explanation of the LEVEL BioMex wrist guards, and why the snowboard specific design of the BioMex guards is so effective at preventing wrist injuries:
Learn More about LEVEL BioMex Wrist Guards and LEVEL Snowboard Gloves
Read some of our blog posts below to learn more about different aspects of LEVEL gloves, BioMex, GoreTex, and more...
- The Best Snowboard Gloves with Wrist Guards - Top Models Compared
- How to: Order the Right Size LEVEL Gloves
- How to: Properly Wear LEVEL Snowboard Gloves
- LEVEL Thermo-Plus Technology - Explained
- How to: Restore Water Repellency to your LEVEL Gloves with GoreTex
- See all the latest Blog posts..
LEVEL Gloves - Innovation and Protection
The LEVEL brand is a well recognized leader in snowboard gloves, snowboard mittens, ski gloves, ski racing gloves and mittens, and ski poles. LEVEL products are born in the Italian Alps and the company is a recognized leader in glove innovation and style. LEVEL gloves became Scheuing Sport AG when the company moved from Italy to Switzerland in 2014. LEVEL's unique technology includes the market leading Biomex Wrist Guards, proven to significantly reduce the risk of wrist injuries while snowboarding, and Kevlar reinforced finger and palm constructions for exceptional durability. The Bliss line, designed just for women, features "Warmer for Women" technology. With its vast of array of insulation and waterproofing technologies, you can count on LEVEL gloves to keep you warm and dry in even the harshest climates and coldest weather. and all LEVEL products are built to make skiing and riding warmer, dryer, and more comfortable.
LEVEL Snowboard Gloves "firsts" Include:
- Snowboard specific gloves (1988)
- Removable liner system for snowboard gloves (1988)
- Protection technology for snowboard gloves (1992)
- "Breathable System" to help keep your hands dry (1994)
- Kevlar reinforced construction for improved durability(1999)
- Backcountry concept: snowboard-ski gloves for mountaineering use (2001)
- Printed silicone palms (2001)
- Reflex stimulator system (Kirax) (2002)
- "Overgloves" as a new market segment (2004)
- "Bliss by LEVEL" women's brand created (2008)
- Biomex-Plus protection introduced (2012)
- 3 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects (2016)